Do you get scared when you hear the words HYPNOTIC TRANCE?
Hypnosis and Trance are both very misunderstood and generally seen in a bad light because of what you may have seen on a stage show or on TV.
Trance and Hypnosis is really not as scary as you may think.
5 FACTS about what HYPNOTIC TRANCE really is…
- HYPNOTIC TRANCE is a completely NATURAL state of mind which all human beings enter into every 7-8 mins in the daytime and much more at night-time.
- When you go to sleep at night – you go into Rapid Eye Movement (aka REM) – this state of mind is also known as HYPNOTIC TRANCE.
- When you are in HYPNOTIC TRANCE it can feel like a DREAM – Where your Critical Mind switches off – this is also when the mind is more suggest-able.
- You get into a HYPNOTIC TRANCE when you are deeply relaxed, doing something repetitive or when your mind has wandered off into a day dream state.
- When you are in a HYPNOTIC TRANCE state – You are in complete control and can ‘wake up’ whenever you want to. You may just choose not to.
COME TO THE UK HYPNOSIS CONVENTION!
I will be talking about this subject (because it’s my favourite subject to talk about!) at this years UK Hypnosis Convention in London – November 8th-11th.
Here is a SNEAK PREVIEW of my Presentation:
HOW TO BE A HYPNOTIC DETECTIVE – Friday 8th Nov 2019
For more info about me do pop along to my website