Grief is an overwhelming feeling of tangled emotions & that is why it’s hard to talk about in a tweet…Dipti Tait – Author of Good Grief
In this video, I talk about this idea that not many people are aware of… Grief can happen to us even when we have not experienced a death.
Grief can appear with many disguises on and sometimes when we feel depressed, anxious, low, sad, lonely or overwhelmed, it could simply be a feeling of unrealised grief.
You can still buy a signed copy of Good Grief if you are quick, as I have a few copies remaining!
HOW TO DEAL WITH LOSS – Free 7-Day Course
In this 7-Day Course I will help you with any issues of Guilt you may have, as well as feelings of Loneliness and Anxiety. I will help you get your Motivation and Confidence back and gently teach you how to Move on and Let go.
Do you Need Help with Grief?
- What is Free Flow Transformation Therapy?
- I am a Real-Life Unforgettable Coconut!
- Are you a People Pleaser? [How to stop caring about what people think]
- How do I tell my partner that I’m having hypnotherapy?
- How Does Hypnotherapy Work Online on Zoom?